Weight loss so far...

Sunday 13 September 2009


Its the night before the weigh in and I'm scared! My daughter had her 2nd birthday this week and we had a party for her on Saturday. My Mum baked lots of cup cakes and a big '2' cake and i baked about the same amount, plus all the party food! There is lots left over so I'm giving it to hubby to take to work tomorrow - away from my hands! However this weekend has not been good because of all the temptations in my way :(


Exercise wise i have been a bit rubbish as well! Next week the plan is to get up earlier on my work days and get my daughter to her child minder on time (doesn't usually happen!). That will give me 30 minutes 3 times a week to get some exercise in. That's my goal.

I have tried a few recipes from my new organic cookbook from Riverford. We visited the farm in Devon and had a slap up lunch there, when we had our Devon camping holiday at the start of the month. It was amazing so i literally brought the book! I tried Beetroot haters soup (although hubby and I do love beetroot!) and Apple, potato and cheese casserole and had some beautiful pork sausages with it. Very low points and delicious :)
I have also reactivated my Able and Cole veg box deliveries to inspire me. Lets hope the weigh in is ok and next week will definitely be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment