Weight loss so far...

Tuesday 6 October 2009

NO weigh in :(

I had a bad Monday. My brother in law went into hospital and I looked after my niece so I couldn't get to weigh in. I don't feel like I've been a naughty girl this week though. I have been extremely busy and haven't managed to use all the veggies and fruit I had delivered this week. That alone tells me I haven't cooked enough. I started my Counselling evening course this week. I need to get to grips with my slow cooker so on these days I don't have a rush for food. I'm holding off weighing myself at home as I don't want to know!! Lets see what this week brings.

5 comments:

  1. I hope your brother-in-law is ok! :)

    Best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great, Jo! I'm proud of you. I have the same thoughts about planning out dinners according to what I have time to do, rarely happens, I tell ya. Thanks for your kind thoughts on my blog. You made my day!!! Love you soo much! Happy Christmas, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Where's JoJo? No bloggy? Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Focus on the positive and you will reach your goals! The coming weeks will be better I am sure!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi jojo, losing weight is already hard without life trowing you challenges. Just remember to keep focused and surround yourself with supportive friends and family. keep strong.xx

    ReplyDelete